Ravens Seeking Senior Men's Manager for 2019-2020 Season
from James Thompson
Title: UBCOB Ravens Senior Men’s Manager
Reporting to: Director of Rugby & President
Type of Position: Part-Time
UBCOB Ravens is a local rugby club that competes in the BC Premier & BC Premier Reserve league in British Columbia. Founded in 1974 and based out of Jericho Park, the 2018/19 season marked the most historic season in the club’s history, winning the Canadian Club Championship, BC Premier, BC Premier Reserve and BC U16 titles, while coming runners up in the BC U19 competition.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Manager is the Director of Rugby assistant in all things related to team administration and logistics. The manager will provide support in achieving the team goals, while also working with the UBCOB Ravens Executive in making sure long-term club goals are being matched.
The Manager is responsible for:
1. Organising necessary team support to ensure the smooth running of the team.
2. Support the Director of Rugby in matters relating to a player’s welfare.
3. Understanding and assisting players with completing the club player registration & fee payment processes.
4. Communicate club news and information especially responsibilities to attend up-coming functions.
5. Ensure the team performs any scheduled home game volunteer duties
6. Active participation in team or club management meetings.
7. Assisting the Registrar in specific matters relating to player registration and insurance.
8. Compiling and submitting team lists for team management, competition management and social media.
9. The security team equipment andor club equipment. (jerseys, balls, water bottles, hit shields, cones).
10. Awareness of competition rules and supporting the coach to operate within them.
(Specific pre and post game duties will be discussed during the time of the interview.)
Compensation: Dependent on Experience
For interested applicants, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, with ‘Ravens Manager’ in the subject line.
Closing date is the 31st May 2019. Only those applicants that will be
selected for interview will be contacted. Thank-you.